When you're in the business of serving others, and you LOVE helping others, it can feel tough to say no - even when it's in your own best interests.
But setting boundaries is ESSENTIAL for your well-being and success.
Especially when you get that gut feeling you KNOW you need to listen to - or you’ll pay for it later.
Trust me, been there and got the T-shirt 😛
If this challenge feels familiar to you then this latest episode of Sales is NOT a Dirty Word is for you.
Listen in as Jennifer Urezzio and I explore strategies for gracefully and confidently holding client boundaries while still providing value that makes them a raving fan of yours.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- See how intuition can be a game changer in your sales tactics.
- Make your uniqueness your strength and see how it can benefit your sales.
- Fill your sales discussions with positivity and contagious enthusiasm.
- Learn to use emotional language to build spiritual connections with your clients.
- Recognize the harm in overworking and the healing power of self-care in your sales profession.
To connect with Jennifer Urezzio please find her at : https://www.soullanguage.us/