ADHD comes with a diverse bag of strengths and weaknesses that can be a blessing in disguise - once you know how to leverage them correctly.
That’s what Diann Wingert - a former no-nonsense psychotherapist who has turned her skills towards coaching business owners with ADHD - shares with us in today’s episode.
Diann focuses on assisting solopreneurs, particularly those who have big ideas and constantly overstimulated, busy minds to feel confident about standing out from the crowd.
If you’re looking for a way to manage the fine details (our kryptonite), your focus (what’s that?) and give yourself some goddamn grace then this episode is for you.
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Understand the signs of ADHD, where and how they present themselves
- Re-write the negative stories you might tell yourself about your ADHD traits (without knowing they’re ADHD traits). This one piece alone will free so many of us!
- Leverage your unique ADHD strengths (multitasking like a boss, visionary inspiration, succeeding with tight deadlines)
- Overcome the challenges you experience with ADHD and no boss (prioritization, systems, follow through, details)
- Manage your best ideas (because you have so many) to completion and success
- Understand rejection sensitivity, how it affects your sales success and how to overcome it