Discussing investment at the end of a sales call - also known as “asking for the business” - can feel as anxiety-inducing as a first date.
The thought spiraling is similar - will they reject me, am I good enough, have I given the best impression?
This causes people to speed through information, babble afterwards or awkwardly remain silent and the first one to talk loses (a very popular piece of sales advice many people loathe, myself included).
Allow me to propose an alternative in this latest episode of Sales is Not a Dirty Word.
It’s an easier way to ask for the business that feels significantly more natural (for both the seller and the buyer) and is far more effective.
In this episode you’ll be able to:
- Understand why experts say to stay silent after dropping the price - and why it doesn’t work as well
- Ask for the business in a natural way that invites transparent, collaborative conversation
- Become an integral part of your buyer's decision-making process
- Effectively address any buyer misconceptions
- Alleviate discomfort and curb manipulation within your sales tactics
Link to the Sales Quick Fix call mentioned in the episode here: https://calendly.com/aleasha/sales-quick-fix