Do you use proposals in your sales process? There are 3 HUGE mistakes I see most often.
How do you know if you’re making them? You:
- Are getting ghosted
- Have to do a TON of back and forth on email to close the deal
- Have a long sales cycle because there’s such a delay from when you present the proposal and when they close
- Hear “that’s too expensive” or “more than we thought” often
The result is countless hours on discovery calls, creating proposals and the never ending follow up asking “LeT mE kNoW iF yOu hAvE aNy QuEsTiOns”
If that sounds anything like what you experience - then this latest episode of Sales is NOT a Dirty Word is for you.
Listen in to discover:
- Collaboratively creating a proposal together so they say yes - because it was their idea!
- The best way to ask for budget
- How to respond when they say “we don’t really have a budget, just put something together.” Hint: DON’T DO IT!
- Techniques in proposal presentation that make all the difference in someone moving forward
- Uncovering timeline to make a decision that makes follow up easy
When clients implement these tweaks they conservatively DOUBLE sales immediately.
Click the link below to listen in and share with anyone you know needs to hear it! ❤️
Link to the sales quick fix meeting mentioned in the episode: https://calendly.com/aleasha/sales-quick-fix